AP Recruit is an online system for managing the academic recruitment process. All academic recruitments must be managed through AP Recruit. The system provides secure online academic recruitment management, supporting the entire recruitment workflow from creation, application, reference gathering, review by search committees, to selecting proposed candidates. AP Recruit also ensures the security and integrity of all applicant, reference, and related academic recruitment data.
Find the appropriate AP Recruit instruction guide below, based on your role. Please reach out to your Academic Recruitment Specialist if you have any questions.
For Search Committee Chairs and Staff Editors
- AP Recruit Instruction Guide for Search Committee Chairs and Staff Editors
- AP Recruit Quick Guide for Adding Applicants
- AP Recruit Quick Guide for Miscellaneous Features
For Search Committee Members and Additional Reviewers
- AP Recruit Quick Guide for Search Committee Members and Additional Reviewers
For Approvers (e.g. VPAA; Vice and Associate Deans; Vice Chancellor for Diversity & Outreach; Equity Advisors)
- AP Recruit Quick Guide for Approving Search Plans, Search Reports, Shortlist Reports or Waivers